Abstract. Arko PF, Sudirman LI, Qayim I. 2021. Changes in landscape ecology between nature reserve and palm oil plantation in West Java, Indonesia based on the observations of macrofungal population. Biodiversitas 22: 4526-4537. As the biggest tropical country in Southeast Asia with the third-largest forest, Indonesia has limited data on macrofungal diversity. The limitation of the data is due to the lack of study on macrofungi in high biodiversity locations such as Dungus Iwul Nature Reserve (CADI). The purpose of this study was to determine and analyze the population of macrofungal species caused by the conversion in landscape structure (fragmentation and land-use change) that occurred in CADI patch and oil palm plantation of PT Perkebunan Nusantara VIII (PTPN) matrix, Cigelung, West Java. The sampling method used was opportunistic sampling assisted by line intercept. The macrofungal identification was based on morphological characters. The analysis of community ecology was performed in R programme. The results showed that macrofungal population and diversity in CADI were the highest, followed by PTPN planted in 2004 and planted in 2003, with a significant difference among the three study locations. The community dominance index shows the opposite, with the highest in PTPN 2003 and the lowest in CADI. These results showed changes in macrofungal population and diversity from the conversion in landscape structure. There were eleven indicator species in CADI, two species in PTPN 2003, and five species in PTPN 2004.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- ARRIJANI ARRIJANI, DEDE SETIADI, EDI GUHARDJA, IBNUL QAYIM, Vegetation analysis of the upstream Cianjur watershets in Mount Gede-Pangrango National Parkâ€™s , Biodiversitas Journal of Biological Diversity: Vol. 7 No. 2 (2006)
- FITRIAH BASALAMAH, SRI SUCI UTAMI ATMOKO, DYAH PERWITASARI-FARAJALLAH, IBNUL QAYIM, JAMARTIN SIHITE, MARIA VAN NOORDWIJK, ERIK WILLEMS, CAREL P. VAN SCHAIK, Monitoring orangutan reintroduction: Results of activity budgets, diets, vertical use and associations during the first year post-release in Kehje Sewen Forest, East Kalimantan, Indonesia , Biodiversitas Journal of Biological Diversity: Vol. 19 No. 2 (2018)
- WINDA UTAMI PUTRI, IBNUL QAYIM, ABDUL QADIR, Invasive species in the soil seed bank of two limestone hills in Bogor, West Java, Indonesia , Biodiversitas Journal of Biological Diversity: Vol. 22 No. 9 (2021)
- ARIF MOHAMMAD SIDDIQ, TRI ATMOWIDI, IBNUL QAYIM, The diversity and distribution of Holothuroidea in shallow waters of Baluran National Park, Indonesia , Biodiversitas Journal of Biological Diversity: Vol. 17 No. 1 (2016)
- FIRMAN ALI RAHMAN, IBNUL QAYIM, YUSLI WARDIATNO, Carbon storage variability in seagrass meadows of Marine Poton Bako, East Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia , Biodiversitas Journal of Biological Diversity: Vol. 19 No. 5 (2018)
- WAHDINA, DEDE SETIADI, Y. PURWANTO, IBNUL QAYIM, Natural dye plants used by Dayak Iban in Sungai Utik, Kapuas Hulu, West Kalimantan, Indonesia , Biodiversitas Journal of Biological Diversity: Vol. 22 No. 3 (2021)